- Presents the essential characteristics and basic processes of inquiry and analysis in the discipline.
- Encourages the development of critical thinking skills and requires students to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate knowledge.
- Considers its subjects in relation to other disciplines and to the human condition.
- Is not limited to majors in any discipline.
- Does not focus on professional skills.
Learning Outcomes for This Course
- Students will be able to perform operations on polynomial, rational, and radical expressions.
- Students will be able to solve equations and applications involving polynomial, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions.
- Students will be able to graph linear equations.
- Students will be able to solve linear inequalities and applications involving linear inequalities.
- Students will be able to solve systems of linear equations in two variables and relevant applications.
For a complete syllabus, visit UA’s online syllabus management website.
To contact your instructor, visit our contact page.